Monday, October 22, 2007

Victoria's Secret lust I

I took a look at the Victoria's Secret website today at a whim and I'm in love with some of their stuff. Too bad Singapore does not have a Victoria's Secret store, I'm sure if the whole store layout would be really intimate and seductive...

Wishlist

This Silk georgette halter babydoll (black/white) won't look out of place in a club or dressed down with jeans.

The Georgette halter babydoll comes in Violet, my favourite colour!






For more comfort, here's the nice, cushy robes (with hoodies! how cool is that!) they have:



I'm leaning more toward the white one.


These pants look good too! I'm lacking in bottoms so these comfy pants will just fit in my wardrobe.


I like white but they get dirty so fast. I'm thinking of the Lounger sweats in grey.



The Whispery georgette pleated babydoll (pink/blue/white) just look so sweet...

Boyshort pajama
Why don't we have pajamas like this??? I want!!!







Knit eyelet-trim chemise is like a longer version of the Boyshort pajama (to mid-thigh). It's equally cute and wearable











For something more racy...

Pleated babydoll

Point d'esprit babydoll







I want!

1 comment:

D-Man said...

wow~ i would drool to see u in those.. kekeke =P...

U like order online? do they ship to singapore? i could even pay for the shipment if u really like any?

Haha~